What are my responsibilities?
- Report injuries promptly to your supervisor
- Call Company Nurse to report your injury and receive treatment advice (877-854-6877)
- Go to the city’s designated occupational facility or your predesignated personal physician
- Fill out a claim form (DWC-1)
- Participate in accident safety review
- Follow through with medical care
- Participate in early return to work
DWC-1 Form (PDF)

Show All Answers

1. What is workers’ compensation?
2. What are the benefits?
3. What does MPA do?
4. How do we resolve disputes?
5. What are my responsibilities?